Sider

onsdag 25. april 2012

Tilda Confirmation Easel Card

Yesterday I sat down and was going to make my card for CLP,
but as I started making it I decidet that the sketch (gorgeous  as it was)
didnt fit what I had in mind. And you know, when you have an
idéa you like, you`ve got to go with it.

So I made this easel card,
a girl confirmation card.

I have used papers from Inkido, Magnolia and Pion. 


The letters are My Little Shoebox.
I have used some lace from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I have used roses from Papirgleder and Wild Orchid Crafts.
I think I`m gonna have to make another order of flowers soon,
I need more of those light light soft pastell pink ones. 


Here is a pocket to put money in.


The large flower is from Prima,
I have been drooling over these for a while.
I have also used some pearls,
and can you see the crystal beads?
The ribbon is from WOC,
and I have used a tiny feather and
a brad from Making Memories. 


More roses, pearls and crystal beads.


Tilda was colored with Distress Inks.
I love this one, but I only have this one print,
I got it from my sweet friend Bonnie. :)
I was quite happy with the coloring this time, too.
The flourishes around the edge is a Magnolia corner stamp.


Challenges:
Papirpikenes Verden - Konfirmasjon
Wild Orchid Challenge - Spring is in the air


29 kommentarer:

Ann-Charlotte's blogg sa...

Vilket underbart kort, så härliga blommor och fin pengförvaring.
Må så gott!
Kram

Lau W sa...

Aw ! so lovely, so sweet card ! So many details to wath, it's fantastic !
xxx

Veronique sa...

For et herlig kort :)

Nydelig fargelagt :)

Klem

Åsa/asamia sa...

Åååå den Tilda är en av mina absoluta favoriter! Ditt kort med henne är underbart fint!!

Anne-Eddie sa...

Dette var supernydelig!! Så vakkert pyntet, med lekre farger! Flott fargelagt og! Klem fra Anne-Eddie ;D

Mona Evy sa...

Lekkert konfirmantkort Anne! Nydelig malt motiv og blomster.
Gratulerer så mye med DT medlem hos CLP.

Tuppenshobbyblogg sa...

Helt nydelig konfirmasjonskort.
Flotte farger og lekkert pyntet som alltid.Likte så godt de "bustete" blondene,flott effekt.

Klem Kjersti

Bodil sa...

Dette var nydelig og med masse fine blomster :)

Synnøve sa...

Fantastisk lekkert kort!! Takk for at du deltar hos Papirpikenes verden!
klem

Nina sa...

Du är såå duktig, det här kortet är helt underbart. Kram Nina

Sonia sa...

Just wonderful Anne! I love it!
All details are perfect,the stamps are so sweet:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Pop's Cards sa...

Hi sweetie this is stunning love the colour choices too gorgeous work, I have been having a go with distress inks I am cr** at it I hope one day to be half as good as you are huggles Pops x x x

Jeanette sa...

Nydelig easelkort, Anne :) Herlige farger og pyntet så fint som vanlig. Ha en flott dag. Klem Jeanette :)

May Britts papir og sånt sa...

Så flink du er Anne. Dette kortet er nydelig.
Klem May Britt

Sue B sa...

Wow! this is So stunning Anne! it's a beautiful Tilda image and I love the whole easel design. The papers and embellishments all look amazing!! so many wonderful details!
Hope you're having a good week
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Elaine sa...

Oooooo gorgeous and pink :)
Such a beautiful card Anne..I always love your amazing colouring, and you know how I love the way you add all the beautiful embellishments.
Totally beautiful

Hugs Elaine xx

Mette sa...

Vakkert og delikat kort!

Tusen takk for du deltar på utfordringen til Papirpikene:)

Ida sa...

Dette var jo en veldig god ide, et nydelig easelkort!:))
Supert motiv, og du er jo en mester med pynten.
God helg!:)

Marie sa...

Vackert kort!
Roligt att se insidan med pengafickan.
Har bara använt bokstäverna från My Little Shoebox på layouter men nu ser jag ju hur fina de är på kort också.
Kram!

Sassy Scrapper sa...

Hello my little sweetie. Awww your easel card is just stunning. I love the colors of the Magnolia flowers they came out so bright a vibrant popping off the page.
Hugs Bonnie

Heidi sa...

Aldeles nydelig kort Anne!
Så lekre farger og detaljer:)
Søtt motiv som er flott fargelagt.
God helg, klem:)

Vicky sa...

Hi sweetie totally gorgeous card loving the image & pretty colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Åsa/asamia sa...

Tack för titten inne hos mig! Jag älskar dina fina kort, kan kika på dem om och om igen.

Anonym sa...

wow...what a stunning creation!!! it's like a fairy tale so beautifully dreamy and you always colour Tilda to perfection, she looks charming!

Lena Katrine sa...

Helt nydelig! Takk for at du deltar på vår-utfordringen hos WOC denne gangen :)
Klem, Lena Katrine

Marlies sa...

Wauw what a gorgeous card! A sweet Tilda and I love the flowers! hugs, Marlies

Karina sa...

Such a sweet image, and I love what you did with it. Perfect choice of papers and so beautifully embellished. Gorgeous creation, Anne!
Hugs, Karina

Bettina L. sa...

Dette er så sart og lekker og så liker jeg fargesammensetningen din så godt. Lekkert med blonde, blomsteroppsett bånd og designet av teksten. Ha en flott mandagskveld. Klem

Monica's Scrappehjørne sa...

Så utrolig søtt det var!!! Kjempefint!!!