Sider

tirsdag 4. desember 2012

Christmas Gifts

Hello all my sweet friends and visitors!
I have again neglected my blog, I have been preoccupied with school,
the stomach flu, school and school.
I have also been making a few Christmas gifts,
theese are what I wanted to show you quickly today.
I have an exam tomorrow, so I have to dive back into my
books right now. Being sick really made me fall behind on my schedule.
These are kleenex-covers that I am giving away for Christmas.
Both are made with Pion papers,
I used peals, Martha Stewart butterfly puncher,
and dies. I also used Star Dust Stickles. Very simple embellishments,
the papers are so lovely in themselfes and I didnt want people to think
they where unhygienic with to much flowers etc. 




I hope you all are having a lovely December. :)

4 kommentarer:

Lau W sa...

So lovely box, papers are beautiful, and love the soft decoration !
Good luck for your exam, take care my friend !
xx

Sol sa...

Nydelig... Enkelt og Vakkert.. Lekkert Papir gjør susen.
Tvi Tvi for i morgen.. Dette var forresten en Flott gave ide! :o) Klem Sol

Sonia sa...

Gorgeous and elegant Anne:)
Good luck with the exam:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Sylvia Blum sa...

awww.... poor Anne!! Hope you are feeling better now and that school doesn't take over life ;) but hey.. some day in future the school stress will be over :)
Beautiful Kleenex box, again! Love the butterfly flourish!
{{hugs}} Sylvia