Today I finished yet another kleenex cover.
I wanted to make something for easter,
but not a card, and then I decided it could be easter/spring,
so the decoration would last longer.
I always keep a box of kleenex in the living room,
so now I can change it with the seasons. ;)
The paper I have used is from Magnolia.
I distresset the edges with Walnut Stain. The base is made from
Tilda is colored with Distress Reinkers.
I used Antique Linen and Vintage Photo for her hair,
Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo and Victorian Velvet for her skin,
Pumice Stone for the egg shell, Wethered Wood and Black Soot
for shading, and Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmelade and
a yellow that I cant remember the name of. :p
The letters are from Prima.
I used jute mesh, cheese cloth, pompoms and ribbon from The Ribbon Girl,
and some lace.
I love the zipper, it is from Ribbon Girl! I used a couple of Prima flowers,
and the rest is from Wild Orchid Crafts. I also have some plastic flowers,
and the swirly branches from Kort og Godt.
I finally found a project for these adorable little nests.
It just never fitted before, and if felt strange on a card,
because I felt that is was a bit sideways, so I just had to put it on top.
I made the hole with Spellbinders, and I also used those for framing