Sider

mandag 24. mars 2014

You are a possibility!

Today I made a bag-card intended for Confirmation. 


The papers are from Maja Design, the "Skärgårdsliv"-series.
I also used a doily, a stunning lace from Ribbon Girl
(I love that lace so much!!),
and a pearl string. 


All the stamps are from Kort og Godt. This one translates into

"The World is full of
Possibilities
Remember      
         you
are one of them

I think that is quite suitable for confirmation. :)
I added some star dies from Memory Box,
and Liquid Pearl.


The heart charm, string and ribbon are from Ribbon Girl,
and the big pearl charm are from Tim Holtz. 


Love these bling thingies, I got them for Christmas!
(Thank you so much, Elaine!!)


This is the inside of the card,
The chandelier (and the sentiment on the front) are new,
and I love it so much!
You can see I used my Martha Stewart Puncher,
even if it is broken and there is a hole missing in the pattern...


Challenges:
(Charms - Doilies - Tekst)

A big thank you to all who wisit me and leave me comments,
it makes me so happy!

Hugs xx

13 kommentarer:

cebelica sa...

This is so beautiful! I love the elegant look. Hugs! xx

Veronique sa...

Så nydelig, Anne ♥

jorunn`s Fristed sa...

Et utrolig nydelig kort.. Jeg klarer ikke se at det mangler noe i punchen.. Tenker noe blir veldig glad for å få dette kortet ♥ Ha ei fin uke ♥

Anne-Eddie sa...

Kjempenydelig! Vakkert og nydelige detaljer! Klem fra Anne-Eddie ;)

Elise sa...

Oh my gosh Anne! This is incredibly GORGEOUS! I love these colors and everything is so ELEGANT! The roses, the lace (one of my fave's tooooo!), the doily .. sigh .. just so STUNNING! Loooove this!

Hope you are doing well!

Sending Big Hugs,
Elise

Dobra sa...

Very cute card,
Wonderful colors.
I really like

Marjan sa...

Wow, this is so pretty! Love the design, the papers and the cute heart and pearl on strings.

martine sa...

Hi Ann Thanks for you visit and comment on my vintage fine map but what do you have a very nice pocket card made and what have you that are beautifully decorated with beautiful pearls, flowers and bling bling thingies supper tops!!
Cheers martine

sandi sa...

Oh Anne this is just absolutely beautiful! <3!

Rita sa...

Veldig flott kort :) Kjempe fint tekststempel som motiv :) Flott mønsterark og flott pynt :) Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen til Scrappin´All over :) klem Rita, DT

Elaine sa...

Gorgeous!

Beautiful little details as always, and the sentiment is perfect.
I LOVE that lace too :)
(and I know you like a little bit of bling!)

Big hugs to you
Love Elaine xxx

Luce sa...

Lekkert! Kjempeflotte papir du har brukt, nydelig pyntet og herlig, hjerte og perlen som henger ned!
Ha en deilig helg :o)

Sannekreativ sa...

Virkelig et smukt kort med smukke blonder.
Tak for at du er med på udfordringen hos Card and scrap.
DT Sanne