Sider

torsdag 24. april 2014

Birthday Magic *Marvelous Magnolia DT*

First I just want to say thank you to everyone who visit
and comments on my blog, and thank you so much for wishing
me luck on my exams.

So today I want to show you a birthday card
for someone in the family. This card is my DT card for our
Challenge at Marvelous Magnolia. This week it is Anything Goes!
This is the midway reminder, so you have just one more week to enter. :)



I used papers from Maja Design,
a doily and a very broad lace from Ribbon Girl. 



I tried something of the "no lines tecnique", witch I like and have tried
a few times, but I keep forgetting I have nothing to draw her face back on with.
I tried with a pen, and figured it was good enough to use. :)
I colored her with distress reinkers, and misted with Chalkboard
Glimmer mist. I added Star Dust Stickles, and some Liquid Pearl. 



The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Ribbon Girl. I also used
Starburst stamens from RG, and Doohickey die cuts from Magnolia. 



There is a feather under both floral corners, and I used some pearl
swirl leftovers. 



I added a removable Doohickey tag, with Kort og Godt sentiments
on both sides (and on the front of the card). I embellished it with
seem binding ribbon from WOC, and two charms.
I used star stamps as details on the tag and around the image. 

19 kommentarer:

MonaV sa...

Yndig og søtt kort. Takk for at du er med på Trykkpressa denne måneden.

Veronique sa...

Så nydelig ♥

Je@net sa...

Wow Anne, you made a beautiful card.
Love all the sweet little details!
Have a nice day!

Lau W sa...

So fab colouring ! A magical card !
xxx

martine sa...

Hi Ann, what a beautiful card very nice paper did you use and supper nice details fine day cheers martine

Bridie sa...

Beautiful card, I love the way you've coloured your Tilda

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Friday.

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Arnhilds Kreative hender sa...

Et nydelig kort, kjempesøtt motiv. God Helg! Klem Arnhild

Scraptastische hobby sa...

A very nice map you never have done otherwise with Anne and or the no lines technique. Beautiful Maja paper and to see many beautiful! Very nice weekend and cheers by Gerie

G Peplow sa...

WOW love how you did Tilda, great colouring, such a sweet card :D x

Elise sa...

Oh my goodness Anne! This is incredibly GORGEOUS and you did an amazing job with your no-lines technique! It's BEYOND STUNNING! I love everything about this Sweetie!

Hope you are doing very well! :)

Big Hugs,
Elise

Lin sa...

Gorgeous! Love the barely there look of the image and those flowers are just lush

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
ABC

Rita sa...

Kjempe lekkert kort med et flott fargelagt motiv :)Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen til Scrappin´All Over :) Klem Rita, DT

Desire Fourie sa...

Absolutely gorgeous. Loving the canvas look and the beautiful flowers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Nicola sa...

What a beautiful card Anne, such wonderful 'no lines' colouring and adorable details - that lace is so gorgeous!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Karen sa...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and hope to see you again next time!!

Patricia Garcia sa...

OMG beautiful card, love all the pretty embellishments!! Love your updated profile picture! Hi=ope you're doing well.

Hugs,
Patricia

Jane ayres sa...

very pretty , good luck in the draw x jane x simply magnolia dt

Eulanda sa...

This is freakin' adorable!!! Great coloring too! Hugs!

Patricia Garcia sa...

This Tilda has been on my Wish List...You have made a Beautiful card....Love all the pretty flowers!

Hugs,
Patricia