Sider

torsdag 5. juni 2014

For a baptism

This Saturday the first of my nieces is getting baptised,
so I needed to have a card ready for that. 



The papers are all from Maja Design. I also used doilies, and
my Marthe Stewart Lace edge puncher. 


The flowers and pins are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The rustic heart, lace, cloth and seam binding ribbon I got at Ribbon Girl.
I rarely use my own handwriting on my crafting,
but it will do for this time. 



I added round pearls and flat back pearls to the ribbon, 



Buttons from Ribbon Girl,
and charms on a twine string from RG too. 


I think this big flower is from Prima. I added some Star Dust Stickles,
and a crystal pendant. The leafes are Magnolia Doohickeys,
cut out from an old book page. 


16 kommentarer:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Gorgeous vintage card Ann
love all details
hugs Tamara

Je@net sa...

Wow...you made a beautiful card for your nieces baptism, Anne.
Love all the sweet details on the card!

Bodil sa...

Nydelig kort og som alltid har du fått med mange små lekre detaljer.
klem :)

Pinklady 68 sa...

Et nydelig dåpskort!! Søte små charms:-) og nydelige ark/detaljer.
Ha en fin helg!

Klem Laila.

Gry-Heidi sa...

Kjempeflott kort!
Takk for at du deltar hos Papirdokkene:)

Scraptastische hobby sa...

Hi Anne,
thank you for your comment on my blog and what a wonderful romantic vintage card! The flags line with charms, all ribbons, laces, flowers and glitters, amazing!!!
Many greetings from Gerie

Chelsea sa...

Everything is just gorgeous Anne! The string of charms, the bunched ribbon with pearls ... so beautiful!

Elise sa...

Wowwww Anne! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the vintage, shabby look you've created .. and all those yummy goodies .. sigh! Soooo STUNNING! Your niece will LOVE this!

I hope you are doing very well?! :) Hope you are enjoying your time and things are coming along smoothly!

Sending Big Hugs,
Elise

Pop's Cards sa...

Gorgeous creation sweetie, hugs Pops x

Marjan sa...

A lovely and beautiful card! Love the vintage look of it!

catz sa...

wow, this is stunning! thanks for sharing at Vintage Udfordring!!

Jeanette sa...

Nydelig dåpskort, Anne :) Herligt motiv. Håper du har det bra - og at sola skinner på deg.

Lizzidroege sa...

this is so beautiful...lizzi vintage challengwe

martine sa...

Hi Ann, what a wonderful vintage map find him super nice cheers martine

JenniferD sa...

Ooooh this is just Gorgeous. Love the Vintage look and all those Amazing Embellies just delightful I am sure she will love it!

Kjersti sa...

For et lekkert kort Anne, nydelige blomster og masse flotte detaljer!
Takk for at du deltar hos Trykkpressa denne gangen, lykke til!
Klem fra Kjersti:)