Sider

fredag 1. juni 2012

Gift set *CLP Challenge*

Finally its June, and I have heard that we are going to get
a bit of hotter weather and nice weather after this weekend,
because the weather has been really sucky this week.
Yeah, it has been snowing, raining and blowing.
Brr.

Before I start pouring out detailed images,
I just want to brag a bit.
This is my beautiful sister on her confirmation day.
She is wearing my "bunad", a norwegian folk costume.
There are a lof of different ones, from the different places
in Norway. I love mine, I think its gorgeous!
But, it doesent quite fit me now, I`ve gotten a bit bigger
since I was 15, but I`m on my way towords the right size!
I lost 10 kg (about 20 pounds) since January. ;)



The card is my creation for this months challenge at CLP!

The sketch is gorgeous, so check it out!


It is an easel card, I thing the sketch was perfect for that,
and it looks great on a gift table.
The papers are all from Maja Design.
I almosed used all my papers from this new line,
and I am SO getting more!


Tilda was colored with Distress Reinkers,
all the images for this set was colored at the same time,
and they all look the same. 


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
and a few are from Storyteller.
I used some pins, and a piece of bling from Prima. 


I used seem binding ribbon from WOC (all out of that too),
and the flat flower is from Prima.
The brad in the bow is from Making Memories I think,
and the other brads are from Papirloftet.
I used a big heart charm, it says I love you.


I just love these heartshaped bling-thingies!
The lace is from WOC.
I used butterfly dies from my Martha Stewart punch,
covered it with Star Dust Stickles, and added a bling.
Behind the pink pearl brads I used a bit of ribbon from Kutt Ut. 


This is how the card looks laying down.
I used the same doily as on the bow, and on the candy bag. 


Here is the gift with the candy bag. Yes, all the candy is pink,
and I added a few white pieces to fill it out and match the cards etc.
Jup, I bought different types of candy and sorted out all the pink ones...



The flowers are Prima, Petaloo and Wild Orchid Crafts.
I used a doily, MS butterfly, my last bling (seriously, after making this set
I really new to fill up on a lot of stuff!), lace and the last of the bling hearts.



Here is the entire gift set that I made for my little sisters confirmation
last sunday. In the box that I showed you guys last time,
 there is a gift with real pearl earrings.
The gift in the middle is a box with all the Twilight movies on DVD,
she`ll also get the last one when it comes out.
On top of the box there is a bag with candy (for movie-watching),
and a matching tag with a bit of embellishments, of course.

28 kommentarer:

Veronique sa...

Så masse lekkert du har laget ♥

Jeg digger det du lager :)

Ha en fin fredag!

Klem!

Ida sa...

Fantastisk! Så gjennomført og lekkert. Blomstene og fargeleggingen er flott!:))
Ida

Susy sa...

Så otroligt mycket vackert!

KRAM SUSY

Sonia sa...

You are my number one!! Your new creations are stunning:)
I loved the box...and now the card and the tag...so sweet,so special,so romantic:)
You are a very very good creative!
I have the same tilda stamp with butterflies,I try to colour it,you inspire me:)
Big hug,
Sonia

nedergaard ( Lissy ) sa...

Kæmpe nydeligt og så gennemført et kort... så smukt pyntet

Tusinde tak fordi du deltager i vores udfordring på Card and Scrap

Dorthe sa...

Ååårh hvor er det sødt Anne! Tusind Tak for du deltager i udfordringen hos Card and Scrap.

Jytte sa...

Ih, hvor er det sødt. Sikke fine detaljer og smukt pyntet :)

1000 tak fordi du deltager i udfordringen hos Card and Scrap :)

Dorte sa...

Så smukt og rigtig delikat, Anne.
god weekend.
klem fra Dorte

Maria Therese sa...

knallfint kort og gavesett!!

Elise sa...

OMGOSH Anne!!! Wowwww! These are GORGEOUS! What an AMAZING set you've made with so much work put into each one! I love the colors and your details on each single one! Did I already say they were GORGEOUS?!!! hehe .. yes yes yes they most certainly are!!!

ps .. I love your beautiful dress that your lovely sister is wearing! And congratulations on your weight loss! You go girl! :)

Big Hugs,
Elise

Elaine sa...

Your sister is so pretty Anne, and I love her traditional Norwegian dress.
I often took holidays in Austria and I love their national dress too :)

Your whole gift and card looks even more beautiful when all together..I wish I could have seen your sisters face when she saw all these!
Your card is so beautiful...look at all those pretty embellishments..they make me so jealous! (and now I went and ordered that Tilda after I saw how gorgeous you made her look!!)

Have a great weekend.
Love Elaine xx

Kjersti sa...

For et lekkert sett - og fargeleggingen din er helt herlig!
Kortet er pyntet slik bare du klarer det, i så nydelige og delikate farger:)
God helg!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Sue B sa...

Aww your sister looks beautiful Anne! I hope she had wonderful Confirmation Day!
and Wow! your Card and Candy Bag are SO beautiful !!! I love the sweet Tilda images and all the beautiful lace, pearls, crystals flowers - everything is just perfect.
I bet she really loved them all - they look so beautiful altogether!! you should be very proud !! :-))
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Heidi sa...

Wow så nydelig!
Lekkert sett du har laget:)
Flotte farger og pynt.
Ha en riktig god helg, klem:)

Tuppenshobbyblogg sa...

Flott konfirmant og så lekkert "sett"
du har laget.Nydelig fargelegging og pynt.Et studium å se pyntingen din med alle de flotte detaljene.
Du er så utrolig flink !!!!!

Klem Kjersti

Pop's Cards sa...

Morning sweetie, stunning work again, gorgeous photo too hugs Pops x x x

Hjørdis sa...

Rigtigt flot gavesæt, og meget smukt og omhyggeligt farvelagt !

Tusind TAK for din deltagelse på Card and scrap..

Knus Hjørdis :0)

Karen Howard sa...

Wow, this is really STUNNING! Love the image, your coloring and all those flowers! Hugs, Karen

Bodil sa...

Så fin hun er i bunaden din :)

Nydelig kort med mange finr detaljer.

angelwhispers sa...

Your Sister looks so beautiful and so grown up! I hope she loved this gorgeous gift set it sure is amazing and what a beautiful card and candy bag just so pretty! Chanelle xx

Mandy sa...

Oh wow Anne these are stunning hun, such a beautiful card & gift and your sister looks lovely.
Anne it's such a pain finding the colours we like sometimes, Bazzil Basics card is one I struggle with as the card always looks darker in real life. Anyway hunny the pink roses are in the Vintage collection at Wild Orchid and are called Pink Mist Here
hugs Mandy xx

Karen Elise sa...

For et nydelig gavesett du har laget! Lekkert dekorert, harmoniske farger og fint fargelagt! Takk for at du scrapper med Nordsalten Hobbyklubb!
~Karen Elise~

Camilla Ajer Leerstang sa...

Wow du er flink!
Nydelig!!

Gunn`s Kort sa...

Så nyyyydelig:)
Klem fra Gunn

Anonym sa...

Beautifully done, love the papers and those stunning flowers, Very pretty gift set. Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week
Hugs Julie P

Sassy Scrapper sa...

Your sister looks so beautiful and that dress is gorgeous I love it! Congratulations to your sister and Congratulations to you too losing 20 lbs that is awesome!
And your easel card is so beautiful. This is one of my favorite Tilda stamps. That designer paper is totally yummy. Love the flowers and bling.
Hugs Bonnie

stephanne sa...

This is a stunning gift set you've put together!! Magical colouring, gorgeous flowers, delicate papers, very nice!!! I'll bet your sister adored every bit of it!! So glad to have you on board with us at CLP Sketches!!
hugs, stephanne

Bettina L. sa...

Dette var lekkert igjen Anne. Liker detaljene med blonder, blomster og kakeserviett. Nydelig fargelegging. Ha en flott ettermiddag. Klem Bettina