Sider

søndag 3. juni 2012

Sweet Pea Summer

My fiancee, who sells my card at his store,
told me someone asked for gards with more grown up
images. Apparently, Tilda looks like a child. :p
These people just dont understand,
the Magnolias are age-less,
and can be given no matter what age,
at least that`s what I think.

But whatever, I have some other images,
and it has been a while since I used them.
I am starting to get a bit of a collection of stamps,
and even more images that I get from friends etc.

This time I went for my Sweet Pea.


I used papers from Maja Design.
The puncher is Martha Stewart.


I colored her up with my Distress Reinkers.
Turquoise is a color I am not that comfortable using,
but I am working on it.
It can get a bit boring using only Victorian Velvet,
Wethered Wood or Dusty Concord.
I used some Star Dust Stickles on the image and flowers.


The flowers are a mixture of Prima and
Wild Orchid Crafts. The flower ribbon is also WOC.
The swirl die is from Wimsy stamps.


I used a heart doily, some dragonflies from Kort og Godt,
and can  you see the little heart brad?


These charms was a gift from a sweet friend. :)
The twine and lace is from WOC,
and I used my Magnolia Tag Die.


This time I join the challenge at Scrappehuset, 
the challenge (haha, nooot), is Flower Power.
I got inspired and tried to use some of the colors in the image.

27 kommentarer:

cebelica sa...

Your card is gorgeous. The image, the embellishments, the papers ... Everything goes together perfectly. Fab work! Hugs! xx

Veronique sa...

Kortet er kjempe lekkert ♥

Koselig å se noe annet enn Magnolia :)

Klem, Veronique

Synnøve sa...

Kjempelekkert kort!
Turkis er da superherlig det, hi hi:)
Ønsker deg en god og kreativ uke.
klem

Marita Johansson sa...

Sååå fantastiskt fint

Sonia sa...

Wow!!! So elegant and classe card:)
All details are really lovely:)
Hugs,
Sonia

angelwhispers sa...

Anne this is just so grown up!!!! Don't people make you laugh but then my girls don't even like Tilda as she has no mouth!!!

This card is just gorgeous and love the colours I really can't remember when I last inked a sweet pea up!!

Love and hugs Chanelle xx

Sue B sa...

Wow! this is gorgeous Anne! I love the image and you've coloured her to perfection! The papers and embellishments are just stunning!! I think they will love this at the shop!! ;-))
Hope you're having a good weekend!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Elaine sa...

Beautiful card Anne, but it was a surprise to see a non Tilda card! I know how much your love them!
Love these colours and the Maja papers are sooo pretty.
Perfect embellishments...yes as always :)

Hugs Elaine xx

Chrissy sa...

This is so stunning Anne, gorgeous colouring and love the flowers...so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Vibeke sa...

Du er en mester på disse kortene!! Delikat, vakkert og flott:)

Kjersti sa...

Nydelig kort Anne! Så utrolig lekre farger du har brukt, og motivet er flott fargelagt:)
Ha ei fin uke!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Maria Therese sa...

Lekkert kort!

Nina sa...

Det är alltid såå roligt att titta in hos dig för du bjuder på så mycket fint. Det här kortet är bara helt underbart. Kram Nina

Annelie sa...

Wow, detta var underbart vackert!!
Härliga färger!
Kram Annelie

Lau W sa...

So gorgeous card, love the sweet colors, and so nice details !
xxx

Mona Evy sa...

ÅÅ, Anne dette var nydelig! Lekkert fargelagt med blomster og pynt.

Torill sa...

Skikkelig lekkert kort!
Og så gøy at du ble med på utfordringen vår!!

Jeanette sa...

Utrolig vakkert kort :) Nydelige farger og motiv. Klem Jeanette :)

ThereseM sa...

Så nydelig kort :)Vakre farger.
Kan ikke skjønne hvorfor ikke alle elsker Tilda, hun er jo så søt :) Men motiv her var også nydelig!

Klem, Therese.

Ida / Little sa...

Fantastisk nydelig kort!! Med flotte blomster detaljer :) Takk for at du er med på utfordringen vår!!

Ida

Sassy Scrapper sa...

I agree with you sweetie. Tilda is age-less!!! lol
But OMG look at this stunning master piece she's all grown up and looking totally amazing. This image is fabulous and you colored her in just beautifully. You did a fantastic job using the turquoise. WOW and all those fabulous layers and embellishments. Amazing card sweetie
Hugs Bonnie

Asia King (aka Joanna K) sa...

Beautiful card! Delicate colouring and stunning flower embellishments ;))

*marion* sa...

Utolig lekkert!

May Britts papir og sånt sa...

Nydelig kort Anne. Du er rene mesteren til å trylle frem de mest fantastiske kort.
Herlige farger du har brukt.

God helg.
Klem May Britt

Eva Marie sa...

Rett og slett rålekkert :D
Skal se om jeg skal farge mine trykk snart også.
Jeg har fått hørt det samme som deg...at magnolia kan bli litt for barnslig, sludder og pølsevev :P ....så jeg må også lage med andre motiver...hm...

Klem :)

Tone-Lill sa...

Her blir det neste som å gjenta de andre kommentarene, men dette var jo bare nydelig :)

Bettina L. sa...

Dette var utrolig lekkert Anne. Liker godt fargesammensetningen med det blå og lilla sammen, med alle blondene, swirlsene, blomstene og kakeservietten. Ha en flott kveld. Klem Bettina