Sider

tirsdag 26. juni 2012

Second Birthday

Another layout from me.
I was so happy, I just had to go scrap a bit.
Want to know why?
I got the grade of my last exam today,
and I got an A!! *bragging* My very first since starting university.
I feel so proud and relieved. I also passed my other exam,
got a respectable C. Damn physics almost screwed me,
so I`m just happy I passed.

I have had this "image" laying on my scrap desk for 16 months now,
it is the birthday greeting my mother in law put in the newspaper for Sofie.
In Norway its very common to put images and a greeting in the local
newspaper for children and round birthdays for adults.

So finally I made a page with it,
inspired from the great sketch at Once upon a...Sketch.


The papers are left over pieces from Pion, and I think it was a
little piece of Maja Design in there too.
I used a doily, some lace, flowers from WOC, Prima and
a few unidentified ones. Swirls from Prima too. 


The letter is from Prima, its a bit of a short title.
I really suck at making titles.
I got some new clips from Tim Holtz, love them!
I also used some lovely pins that I got from a sweet friend. 


Challenge:

21 kommentarer:

Sonia sa...

Fabulous Lo Anne:) Some gorgeous details, wonderful baby and lovely papers:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Bodil sa...

Nydelog LO du har lagd. Fine detaljer :)
klem :)

Mandy sa...

Anne congratulations sweetie, wow an "A" you clever girlie you have every right to brag, I'm sooooo pleased for you :D
Beautiful page, such an adorable photo and pretty embellies and I love the Pion papers
hugs Mandy xx

Elaine sa...

Beautiful scrap page Anne, very pinkylicious and perfect for your gorgeous girl.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Who's a very clever lady! You should be so proud to get a grade A, all your hard work has paid off!

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Brita sa...

Helt nyyydelig. Lekre farger og detaljer. Nå fikk jeg lyst til å prøve meg på noen LOer igjen. Det har blitt mest kort. Tusen takk for alle hyggelige kommentarer på bloggen min. Det setter jeg virkelig pris på!
Klem fra Brita:)

phamil sa...

What a sweet picture and sweet page too! I love the little clip on top of the photo! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

cebelica sa...

Congrats on passing your exam! :D Now that all exams are done you can relax a bit. :)
Your layour is amazing. Veary beautifully done! Hugs! xx

Hanna sa...

Underbar LO Anne! :)
Fantastiskt fina papper och färger. Älskar rosspetsen och blommorna. Alldeles ljuvligt! :)

Stort grattis till ditt A! :D
KRAM från
Hanna

ThereseM sa...

Så nydelig LO!! Så sart og fin. Og gratulerer masse med A på eksamen, kjempebra.
Tusen takk for alle hyggelige kommentarer på bloggen min ♥ Nå er det bare å trene med distress, jeg kikker stadig på dine fargelegginger for de er helt fantastiske!
Ha en super onsdag.
Klem, Therese.

Connie sa...

Såååå nydelig LO.
Ønsker deg en fin sommer
Klem Connie

Tuppenshobbyblogg sa...

Så nydelig.
Lekkert pyntet og så flott å bruke avisutklippsbildet.


Klem Kjersti

Askepott sa...

Gratulerer så masse.

Nydelig LO du har laga. Så utrolig vakkert dekorert. :-)

Nyyyt sommeren!

Anne-Eddie sa...

Nydelig LO og gratulerer så masse med eksamen!! Du er flink!! Klem og fortsatt god sommer! Anne-Eddie ;D

Vicky Varvadouka sa...

What a nice gesture to put this on a newspaper! It is strange indeed! Lovely romantic layout!Thanks for sharing it at OUAS!

sandi sa...

What a beautiful, beautiful lo! Love all the bits and pieces that you've used and there perfect placement. Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

Lau W sa...

Hey ! Congrats !!!!
Your page is superb, so romantic, and so nice picture !
xxx

Eila Sandberg sa...

It is very common thing to do both in Sweden and Finland, putting in birthday ads in the local papers for someone's *big oh* anniversary so I do recognize this lille solstrålen som fyller år phenomenon ;)) Wowzer! really super congrats on our grades, well done indeed! This is such a sweet soft and utterfly adorable page, really love all the darling embellishments. Din LO är verkligen jättevacker!

Bettina L. sa...

Så nydelig Anne. Liker godt designet med alle blomstene, kakeservietten swirlen og blondene. Gir meg inspirasjon til å bruke mine avisutklipp også. Flott ide;) Ha en flott kveld. Klem Bettina

Patricia Garcia sa...

Sweet LO, Love the setting and the pretty coordinating papers. Thanks for sharing!!

Hugs,
Patricia

misty sa...

stunning!!!

Kjersti sa...

En nydelig LO, så fint å bruke gratulasjonshilsen fra avisa!
God helg!
Klem fra Kjersti:)